In episode 23 of the Pop Culture Coram Deo Podcast, we engage Marvel’s latest, Ant-Man and the Wasp. Jeff and I really enjoyed this movie; it’s fun roller-coaster ride! We wrestle with several questions in this episode:
1. What are the conscience issues parents need to consider before watching this movie with their children?
2. What is true, good, and beautiful in this movie?
3. How do the virtues in this movie compare to much that is coming out of Hollywood today?
4. How is family and familial safety presented as an idol in this movie?
5. How is Christ a better Brother and Savior than our earthly families?
6. How is the church a better family than our earthly families?
I would love to hear your thoughts about this movie and this episode. If you would like to discuss movies and help us think through engaging them with the gospel, join our Facebook Group: The Pop Culture Coram Deo Perpetual After Party.